Tribal Court

Code of Federal Regulations

Oregon Revised Statutes

Oregon Administrative Rules

Legal Aid

Family Law Facilitator

Oregon State Bar

Northwest Intertribal Court System

Legal Aid

If you need legal advice, contact the following agencies:

Oregon Legal Services
- Website

Provides legal assistance and advice to residents who qualify under low-income guidelines
Phone: 1.800.480.9160

Klamath Falls Regional Office - Legal Aid
- Website

832 Klamath Ave
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601

Oregon State Bar Lawyer Referral Service
- Website

Phone: 1.800.452.7636

Klamath Crisis Center
- Website

P.O. BOX 1358
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601

Federal Public Defender District of Oregon
- Website

Child Support Enforcement

Oregon Department of Justice Child Support Division
- Website

Klamath County District Attorney’s Office
- Website

Klamath County Law Library
- Website

Self-Help Legal Resources

Oregon Judicial Department
- Website

Oregon State Bar
- Website

American Bar Association
- Website

(Native American Program Legal Aid Services) of Oregon - Website

Authorizing NAPOLS to represent low-income, Tribal member tenants in Klamath Tribal Court Eviction Proceedings

Rayven Settler - 1.800.546.0534

Klamath Tribes
- Website

Klamath Tribal Health
- Website

Notary Services

Notary services are available at the office. Please contact us for details.

Klamath Resources

Klamath Advocacy Center
- Website

Support to victims in accessing safety, offering emergency shelter, hospital support, DHS advocacy, support groups, assistance with protection orders and court support.

142 Riverside Drive
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Phone 541.884.0390

Klamath Tribes Social Services Healing Winds
- Website

Domestic Violence issues contact 541.783.2219 or 541.891.5073

Klamath County Sheriff’s Office -


Klamath Falls Police -


Klamath Tribes Public Department -


Klamath Tribal Courts -
Victim Services Program - Website

541.783.3020 push 2 for Court Services.

Other Resources

National Domestic Violence Hotline

1.800.799.7233 or text START to 88788

National Human Trafficking Hotline

1-888-373-7888 or text HELP or INFO to 233733

Strong Hearts Native Helpline


Bias and Hate Crimes
- Website

Legal Aid Services of Oregon
- Website

As a legal aid organization their mission is to achieve justice for the low-income communities or Oregon by providing full range of the highest quality civil legal services.
Klamath Falls 541.273.0533

Native American Legal Aid Services (NAPOLS) -

Protection of Tribal Sovereignty and Self-Governance, Protection of Treaty Rights and Natural Resources, Economic Development, Nonprofit Organizations, Cultural and Archaeological Resource Protection, Protection of Religious Freedom, Indian Child Welfare Act Compliance, Health Care, (Klamath Tribal Members residing in Klamath County, renting from the Klamath Tribes dealing with Landlord/Tenant issues can contact this service for assistance).
Contact 503.223.9483

Oregon State Bar Lawyer Referral Service
- Website

Referral service to an attorney that may be able to assist your issue. The initial consultation is 30 minutes for $35.00.
Contact 503.684.3763

Oregon Crime Victim’s Law Center -

OCVLC provides free legal representation to crime victims to help them assert their rights within a criminal case.
Contact 503.208.8160

Loyd De Lap Law Library (Klamath County Library)

126 South 3rd Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Phone 541.882.8894 x30

Oregon Self-Help Forms -
Family/Civil/Criminal/Probate - Website

Oregon Law Help -
Legal Aid Services of Oregon - Website

Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) Restraining Orders -


The Klamath Tribes Judiciary makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents on this site and disclaims responsibility for the content of these documents or any resulting liability.

The information on this website is as timely and accurate as possible and is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice to any individual or entity. We urge you to consult with your own legal advisor before taking any action based on information appearing on this site or any site to which it may be linked.